Tuesday, March 8, 2016

intoduction 1/21

Hello, I will be introducing what this project will achieve. The ultimate goal is to encourage kids to be active in sports rather than using technology. to achieve this goal I will be partnering with Hector and some other people. Hector and I will brainstorm and come up with ways to achieve this goal, we hope we can get help from people and make it work. What we have in mind so far is to have some kind of field day to share with the kids. Come up with a presentation of what drugs to and lead to when addicted.

The reason why we chose to do this is because at this age we our peers that are going in bad steps. Some have dropped out, some are failing, some have even got in trouble with the law. I personally don't like seeing my peers going in the wrong direction. This why we grouped together to make this project happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment